Induna Ventures Funding for Young Entrepreneurs 2017 (Funds Up to $100,000)
Deadline: August 18, 2017
Are you impacting Africa with a sustainable business? Are you looking to grow your business further? Do you have a talented team? Induna Ventures just found the right investors for you. Induna is an early-stage venture fund that understands Africa’s challenges and dares to make an impact. They look for founders who share the same spirit; they strategically partner with them to take their start-ups to the next level. Induna provides funding, mentoring and networking opportunities. Their advisory board supports them to support you. For the most deserving companies, they provide financing up to $100,000 depending on the need, the stage and the size of the business. Induna Ventures is on a mission of accelerating the rise of Africa by empowering its most impactful and daring young entrepreneurs.
- For the most deserving companies, Induna provides financing ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 depending on the need, the stage and the size of the business;
- They extend their undivided attention and work closely with you to ensure your success. They leverage the expertise of their advisors when needed or connect you with experts in their network to make your business grow.
- Open to Young African Entrepreneurs operating in Africa;
- Aged between 16 to 32 years;
- The business needs to have an impact on the community. It can be in any field;
- The founder needs to be willing to collaborate with other founders in Induna’s network.
- Begin your application here
For more information, visit Induna Ventures Funding for Young Entrepreneurs.