Quadratec Cares ‘Energize The Environment’ Grant Program 2017
Deadline: October 30, 2017
Quadratec is pleased to invite applications for the 2017 Quadratec Cares ‘Energize the Environment’ Grant Program. Starting this year, they are taking their love for all things environmental and asking you – or your organization – to tell them why you feel you’d make a great fit for their grant program.
Quadratec recognizes that their position as a leading aftermarket supplier for 4×4 vehicles – such as Jeeps – also gives them a responsibility to help support enthusiasts working towards improving our environment. By doing so, they believe all of us can positively influence a new generation of outdoor lovers, help keep our recreational facilities and trails free of litter, and promote a better understanding of what makes our environmental world tick.
They are offering $3,500 environmental grant this spring – to an individual or group currently pursuing a program or initiative designed to benefit our environment.
Some examples of this would be:
- Trail building or restoration projects
- Park beautification events
- Litter prevention initiatives
- Earth Study missions
- Sustainable Land Management activities
- Community environmental educational projects
- Youth educational engagement events
The recipient or organization will receive a one-time $3,500 payment to be used exclusively towards stated project. Only one grant will be awarded per individual or organization per year. Grant funds are not transferable to other individuals or groups, nor are they renewable. However, previous winners may apply for a new grant once one calendar year elapses.
- Any individual, group, or organization in the United States who has a love for all things environmental, and has an idea or event designed to help improve our environment, is eligible.
- Any questions or clarification on what constitutes eligibility can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested individuals or groups should submit a 1000-1600 word essay to email@example.com that paints a picture of who you or your organization are, what drives and inspires you or your organization, what you or the organization are looking to accomplish, and how you plan to apply our grant to your project.
Please submit your essay as a PDF (preferred) or Microsoft Word document to be eligible for consideration.
For more information, visit Quadratec Cares Grant Program