Create original State of the art artefacts, made from waste materials and win rewards in the Sterling Recyclart Competition 2017. The competition serves as a means to preserve culture by empowering young artists and emerging talent nationally. To participate, create an original piece of art made from recycled and repurposed materials to be exhibited at a public space. The competition will reward 4 Grand Prize Winners with repurposed structures representing one of the 4 locations Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja.
- All Grand Prize Winners will receive N1,000,000 each and a chance for a solo exhibition in one Sterling Bank public community park, roundabout or space in one of the 4 Sterling Bank zonal locations – Lagos, Ogun, Rivers, Abuja.
- Entry is open to all Nigerian citizens residing in Nigeria except employees of Sterling Bank Plc (and their family members);
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age will be required;
- Use of a false name, age or address will result in disqualification;
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and will be deemed void;
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition;
- The competition is nationwide. You can submit entries from any State. However, the art piece should represent one of the 4 States – Lagos, Rivers, Abuja and Ogun States.
- Log on to www.sterlingbankng.com/recyclart and fill out the bio application form to get a reference number/code;
- Using the reference code, email a 300-word written description of your intended artwork, stating the method of execution and waste materials to be used also include a sketch and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents must be sent in .pdf format. with the title as this: [Participant’s LAST NAME] _ [Participant’s FIRST NAME]_reference code_title.pdf Example- AWOLOWO_DANIEL_0001_Proposal.pdf
For more information, visit Sterling Recyclart Competition.