Fully Funded Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award($10,000 )
Deadline: 31st December 2017
Fully Funded Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award ($10,000 )
Peace & Tolerance Scholarship is now open. The Award of $10,000 will be given to the holder of an innovative project. The donor is Mohamed Dekkak a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural, peace promoter, and philanthropist. A Moroccan expat, he is best known as the Chairman and Founder of Adgeco Group of Companies.
Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people how to share his vision. His vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindedness and harmony between communities.
Scholarship Topic: Peace and Tolerance
Scholarship Amount: $10,000
Deadline: 31 Dec 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please read below.
- Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance“.
- The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long :– Explaining why and how the project is innovative?– Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground.
– The project impact.
- Your Complete Name
- Your phone number (we will call you once you are shortlisted or the winner)
- Your Email address
- School/College/University name
Terms and Conditions
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes.
- pen for all nationalities.
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
- Once you submit your application and article, the Scholarship donor has the right to publish it online after the approval of the committee.
- The academic committee has the right to accept or decline any submission.Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old.
- Every submission will be reviewed by an International academic committee of experts in the field.
- The result will announce the winner on 30 Jan 2018.
- The winner will be notified by an email or a phone call.
- The result will be displayed on the website.