Young African Professionals GE Africa/ALU Africa Industrial Internet Program 2018
Type: Young Professionals Program
Eligible countries: African countries
- The AIIP employs a blended learning model to participants with a mix of online learning and periodic 3-5 day in-person intensives to be held at the GE Africa Innovation Centre in Johannesburg. This approach provides flexibility to participants enabling them to learn from industry experts, and at the same time, immediately apply what they learn in the program in their daily jobs.
- The program includes hands-on training on artificial intelligence and machine learning with ALU’s unique entrepreneurial leadership program to prepare professionals for leadership roles entrepreneurial, technology driven work environments.
- Participants will work with best-in-class technology including GE’s pioneer platform for the Industrial Internet – Predix to build applications that can solve complex problems for industrial companies. Participants will be taught by industry practitioners who bring in years of experience in their fields.
- GE is offering a limited number of scholarships covering full tuition to deserving candidates for the Africa Industrial Internet Programme.
- The scholarships will be awarded to the most-deserving candidates on a first-come first-served basis.
For More Information: