INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018-2019
Scholarship Applications are due on
July 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 October 2017
Deadline: 6 November 2017
Applications Open: 15 January 2018
Deadline: 29 January 2018
Applications Open: 5 March 2018
Deadline: 19 March 2018
December 2019 Class:
Applications Open: 23 April 2018
Deadline: 7 May 2018
Applications Open: 11 June 2018
Deadline: 25 June 2018
Applications Open: 30 July 2018
Deadline: 13 August 2018
Applicants from developing countries are been invited to apply for the INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Scholarship for Developing Countries 2018-2019,all applications re to be submitted before the deadline
Level: Master Degree
Field(s): Scholarship is awarded for MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
School(Institutions/ Country): |INSEAD Business School
Beneficiaries(Target Groups): INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship is targeted for Students of developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic , Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia,
‣ Award No: One or two significant awards will be granted in each class.
‣ Scholarship covers: Scholarship has a value of Up to €25,000.
In order to be eligible for the INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
‣ Candidates from emerging/developing countries who can demonstrate proven financial need.
Scholarship Application Method
‣ Applicants are required to apply Online Application
‣ To be considered for this scholarship please refers to the INSEAD Need-based Scholarship pages and submit your application and background material accordingly.
Application forms and guidelines can be download from the official website
‣ It is important to read the application procedure, and visit the official websites (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.