YouthHubAfrica Media Internship Program 2017
DEADLINE: December 4 2017
Join YouthHubAfrica through the YouthHubAfrica Media Internship program.
The Youthhubafrica media Internship Program provide Young graduates who have a passion for Media work to get trained and also work with Youthhubafrica.
12 Young people will be selected to participate in a week long Training. 4 successful trainees will be offered a 6 Months paid internship with YouthHubAfrica.
- 12 young graduates will be provided Hands-on training in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Story telling) and Social Media Management.
- 4 successful trainees will be offered a 6 months internship with YouthHubArica
- Candidate must be a Young graduate between ages 18 to 30 years with interest or skills in Digital Photography, Videography (Documentary and Storytelling) or Social Media management
- Candidates must be present through out a week-long training in Abuja in the second Week of December 2017
- Candidate must be available to complete a 6-months internship if offered.
To send in your application visit here